Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Leopard Lace Nails

I've been using stamping nail designs for awhile, and there were a couple designs I hadn't used up until recently because I didn't know what to do with them. This skinny leopard lace band was one of them. I really like how this mani turned out, except my nails don't look as nice as in my previous posts because I just broke a nail yesterday. I'm debating whether to chop them all down or not. Waa waa ='[ The pink base color is Sally Hansen XW in Fuchsia Power and the turquoise base color is Sally Hansen XW in Blue Me Away. I did the white stripe freehand using Wet n Wild in French White Creme. I stamped using Konad M57 in Konad black.




7 comments:

  1. Thanks! I don't know what I'd do without stamping haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where your broken nail is?! You can't tell from these pics! This mani is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha really? It's my index finger. I ended up trimming them all down just a bit today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com