Monday, September 12, 2011

China Glaze Crackle Glaze Metals - Oxidized Aqua

Wow. It's almost been a whole week since I last posted. I mentioned last week that I started school in an R.N. (Registered Nursing) Program and it is no joke! I have stuff to post, I just don't have the time or energy. I'm so exhausted at the end of the day. Part of the week requires me to be at school or hospital at 6:30 AM so you can probably see why I won't be posting as often as I used to. Anyways, here's something I did a couple weeks ago where my nails are still long. I had to chop them off last week for school so now they're really short. Enjoy these next few posts where my nails are still long and pretty =[ haha. I used China Glaze First Mate as a base and China Glaze Oxidized Aqua Crackle.

No flash

No flash

Flash

Flash

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com