Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November Haul

I haven't been to "nail polish heaven"  for couple months and that's a pretty long time in nail polish land because so many new polishes are always being released. Anyways, it basically means I bought a bunch of nail polish! I wanted more, but I'm not made of money so here's what I picked up:


China Glaze's 2011 Holiday "Let It Snow" Collection:

L to R: Velvet Bow, Winter Berry, Poinsetta, Ring in the Red

 L to R: Holly-Day, Glittering Garland, Blue Year's Eve,  Champagne Bubbles

L to R: Tinsel Town, Icicle, Snow Globe, Twinkle Lights



O.P.I.'s "The Muppets" Collection:


L to R: Warm & Fozzie, Designer... De Better, Pepe's Purple Passion

L to R: Wocka Wocka, Meep-Meep-Meep, Animal-istic

L to R: Divine Swine, Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, Excuse Moi


L to R: Rainbow Connection x2, Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Gone Gonzo

L to R: Zoya Kissy (from Zoya's Holiday 2011 Gems and Jewels Collection) and Color Club  Wild and Willing


I'm lucky the nail polish store I go to sells these for half of what you would pay anywhere else. The OPI were $4.25 each, China Glaze were $2.75 each, Zoya was $4, and Color Club was I think $2.50. I think I'm going to get more Zoya's from the Gems and Jewels Collection, but at the time I told myself no because I thought it would be overdoing it lol. As you can see, there are TWO of Rainbow Connection. Since it seems to be so popular (and GORGEOUS), I decided to grab an extra and since my birthday is coming up, I will have a giveaway for Rainbow Connection and announce it on my birthday! I can't wait until my winter break from nursing school next month so I can finally play with everything.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, should have went today! They have the new China Glaze Eye Candy in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lisa: Okay you're horrible for my wallet LOL. I guess I'm going next week again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you ever consider picking up some polishes for someone else? by someone else i mean me, lol :}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com