Monday, February 13, 2012

OPI Strawberry Margarita and Konad M78

Hi everyone! Here's another Valentine's Day mani. I really wanted to do so many, but there's so little time. I did this one last month to have something for this occasion. I got 2 more coming up so keep an eye out. I used OPI Strawberry Margarita and I actually can't remember the polish I did the gradient with. I usually don't post things after a whole month. Sorry! I stamped using Konad M78 in Konad White. There is a half heart on the image and after stamping, I'm not sure you can tell...but there was a half of a heart so it's still Valentine's themed I promise lol!



2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com