Monday, April 23, 2012

OPI Black Onyx and Bundle Monster 207

Hi loves! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Today I have some multicolored chrome stamping! I used OPI Black Onyx and stamped using BM 207 in China Glaze Cherish, China Glaze Emotion, and China Glaze Adore. The China Glaze polishes are from their Romantique collection and they all work great for stamping. P.S. Who else is having difficulty getting used to the new Blogger? So far I don't like it =| My post was blank after I saved it and had to do it all over again. Boo.



8 comments:

  1. This is really cool! And yes, the new blogger is giving me issues too. You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks FANTASTIC! I have never used this image because quite honestly I didn't like it UNTIL NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Romantique polishes really are great for stamping. I love this.. so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com