Friday, May 18, 2012

Tattoo Inspired Nail Art

Happy Friday! Today I have a cute mani to show you that is inspired by one of my favorite bloggers. You can check out Rebecca's mani here! I was going for a tattooed look and I think I nailed it! I used O.P.I. Samoan Sand as a base. To stamp I used Konad plates M13, M53, M47, Q1, & M3 in Konad Red, Yellow, Sky Pearl, & Black. My original idea to fill in the blue outline with blue polish and stamp the outline again in black didn't work because I had too much difficulty lining it up again with the image, but I'm still happy with how this turned out!




5 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com