Thursday, June 28, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge--Day 28: Inspired by a Flag

Happy Thursday! Today's theme is inspired by a flag. I was going to do an American flag one, but with 4th of  July coming up, I thought I'd hold off on that and do something else. I chose to do the black and white checkered flag of NASCAR. I used Zoya Purity and stamped using MASH 38 in Konad Black. I didn't stamp all the way up with the stamp because honestly, I was not looking forward to cleaning up black Konad polish off of my cuticles.Topcoating this was scary, but luckily I got no smearing.






2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com