Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Models Own Mirrorball Collection Swatches

Hi loves! So sorry for the lack of posts, school has been very hectic lately and it's only going to get harder come end of October. Waa! Anyways, today I have the Models Own Mirrorball Collection to show you. These are my very first Models Own polishes. I haven't bought any before because it is a UK brand and shipping here to the US is more than I'm willing to spend. I ordered mine from Ninja Polish to avoid the shipping fees. This collection consists of 5 polishes that contain glitters of different size, shape, and color in a clear base. All are swatched over a black creme and are shown with topcoat. Are you ready for this glittery goodness?!

L to R: Disco Inferno, Hot Stuff, Boogie Nights, Dancing Queen, Freak Out

Disco Inferno over a black creme

Hot Stuff over a black creme

Boogie Nights over a black creme
Dancing Queen over a black creme

Freak Out over a black creme


Formula on these were good. I did end up doing some of the whole blob some polish on and smear it around with the brush, but that's no surprise with these types of glitter polishes. I would recommend using 2 coats of topcoat or one really thick one. I knew when I saw these online I had to have them and I'm really happy that I purchased this collection. There are so many possibilities with these and I don't have anything else like them in my collection!

14 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com