Friday, January 4, 2013

Essie Butler Please & NYX Spot Light Reverse Glitter Gradient

Happy Friday! Today I have my very first reverse glitter gradient to show you. I tried it once before and it didn't turn out too well, but I was feeling brave and gave it another shot. It looks so beautiful in person because the glitter is so sparkly, I wish it translated in the photos. I used Essie Butler Please & did the glitter gradient using NYX Spot Light. Butler Please is not color accurate in the photos, it's slightly darker in person.  I will definitely be trying out more manicures using this method!



7 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com