Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rainbow Gradient & PUEEN 38

Hey beauties! Today I tried out PUEEN stamping plates for the first time. I have seen a lot of people using these lately and I just had to buy some of my own. I really like the variety of images on them. For this mani I did a gradient using China Glaze Bottoms Up, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, and Essie In the Cab-ana and then stamped using PUEEN 38 in Konad Black. The accent is OPI Metallic 4 Life. I had originally had all of my nails with the gradient, but during clean up my middle finger sadly got destroyed and instead of redoing the entire nail I decided to just use a glitter polish. What do you ladies do when a nail gets messed up, do you leave it alone or fix it?




2 comments:

  1. I love this! I am thinking of getting the PUEEN plates for my birthday, your manicure just convinced me more :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com