Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Stars & Chevron Stripes

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts. I would've posted something yesterday, but when I was going to do my nails the power went out. Anyways, here's my 4th of July mani. I wanted to do a few, but I've just been busy the last few days. For this mani I used OPI Swimsuit... Nailed It and OPI Danke Shiny Red and stamped using PUEEN 24 and PUEEN 03 in Konad White. I would've used some other images, but I'm so anal that I like to use images in the same set or brand lol, psyyychooo.



4 comments:

  1. What a fun mani! I love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mani! my favorite 4th of july ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome manicure, not the usual stars and stripes which makes it really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com