Thursday, September 19, 2013

Essie Sunday Funday & Cheeky Jumbo C

Hi friends! Quick post today because I have to catch up on my homework. Here's a mani I wore a couple weeks ago and I really loved how it looked. I used Essie Sunday Funday and stamped using Cheeky Jumbo C in Essie Good As Gold. The studs are from Born Pretty Store and you can check out my review of them here. I'm so happy that I purchased the Essie Naughty Nautical collection and some Cheeky jumbo plates. I have been playing with them so often! What purchases have you been using a lot lately?



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! My first set of Cheeky plates are somewhere in transit, I can't wait for them to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com