Friday, October 18, 2013

Glam Polish Twister and Eeny Meeny Miny Moe Swatches


Happy Friday! Today I have more indie polishes to show you that I received from Color4Nails. Glam Polish is an indie polish brand from Australia that I've been really wanting to try and I'm glad I finally got the chance. Both are shown with topcoat.


Here's Eeny Meeny Miny Moe--3 coats. So cute and girly and I'm happy it built up nicely for full coverage. It's like a glitter sandwich in a bottle! 


Twister--2 coats over OPI Incognito in Sausalito. So much color, shape, and size variety in this one.

I mentioned it was my first time trying Glam Polish and I'm really impressed with both of them. Nice formula, brushes, and application. Both of these polishes are available here from Color4Nails.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com