Thursday, October 31, 2013

OPI DS Luxurious & Bundle Monster BM 413

Happy Halloween! How did everyone spend their day today? I relaxed at home with my hubby and we got our favorite snacks and watched a few movies. We decided to watch at least one scary movie and my hubby decided on Sinister. It was good--scary, but not too scary. Not like that terrifying movie The Conjuring that took me a long time to get over because I'm a huge scaredy cat. Here's my Halloween mani that I actually wore a couple weeks ago. I used OPI DS Luxurious and stamped using BM 413 in Konad Black. My ring and pinky have OPI Liquid Sand Emotions. I really loved the black Liquid Sand polish from OPI's 2013 Mariah Carey Holiday Collection. I can see myself using it a lot!



4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com