Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Polished by KPT Nightcrawler Swatch


Hi friends! Quick post today. This week I have 2 huge papers due and being the procrastinator that I am, I have waited until now to do them and have no time for nails =P. Here's a swatch of an indie polish--Polished by KPT Nightcrawler. It's both a thermal and duochrome polish!


Here it is warm...



...in transition...


...and cold. 


Here's a collage of the full transition. 

I didn't expect to like it this much since I rarely wear blue polish, but it's just so gorgeous! Thermal polish is becoming so popular now with indie brands. Have you tried thermal polish yet and how do you like it? You can purchase Nightcrawler here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com