Sunday, September 7, 2014

Floral Stamping Decal with MoYou London Explorer 03

Happy Football Sunday! Today was the Niners season opener game against the Cowboys and the Niners won 28-17! I'm so happy! It was an event filled game to say the least. It's so hard for me to watch or hear about other sports during off season because all I really care to see is football. Anyone else excited as me for the start of football season? Well if you're not, no need to worry because I have an awesome mani to show you with some stamping decals I made. I used OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons for the base and made the decals with MoYou London Explorer 03 plate, Mundo de Unas stamping polish #28, and filled it in with China Glaze Aquadelic. I loved how these turned out!



3 comments:

  1. this looks great. i usually don't do a lot of stamping but this mani makes me wants to try and make my own stamping decals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com