Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love on Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day my loves! Quick post today because Mr. HeartNAT took today off to spend the day with me. Here's Gelish Gossip Girl stamped using PUEEN 41 in Mundo de Unas Violet and Bundle Monster BM-H16 in Mundo de Unas White. I also have a new nail shape for the first time in forever! Work has been so crazy right now and I have to do stuff 100 mph so I rounded them off to have less breaks with my squares. I will probably go back to square when work slows down. Hope you all have a wonderful day! <3



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! These colors are super pretty on you too. And the nail shape is awesome! Hope work slows down soon though so you can go back to your fav shape. It's nice to know these don't look bad on you though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com