Thursday, June 25, 2015

Madam Glam Baby Pink & OPI Which Is Witch


Hi friends! Today I have a quick post for you today. I'm moving this weekend so I've been super busy getting everything ready for that. Moving all of my nail polish is an enormous task in itself, but moving that and everything else has me feeling super swamped!

Here's Madam Glam Soak-Off Gel Polish Baby Pink with a glitter gradient using OPI Which Is Witch. I adore this shade of baby pink and I got so many compliments on it. It's a great palette cleanser without going with a nude. You can purchase this polish here for $19.95.





1 comment:

  1. Love your mani - like the pink with that glitter. I might have to imitate it later! Good luck with your move - know that is a lot of hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com