Sunday, February 7, 2016

Valentine's Day Gradient & Hearts

Hello all! Valentine's Day is coming and I've been enjoying seeing everyone's themed manis lately. Today I have my first one for the month that I actually did in December. I started my gradient for a New Year's Eve mani and decided it was suited better for this occasion. I did the gradient with China Glaze Spring in My Step, China Glaze Petal to the Metal, China Glaze Strike a Rose, and Barry M Passion Fruit. I stamped with MoYou London Festive 20 in Mundo de Unas Black. My sister got me the Barry M polish on her trip to Scotland recently so I'm glad I found it a mani-home and finally have a Barry M polish in my collection.


2 comments:

  1. Really cute! I'm so yearning for some Barry M jellies, but they're really hard to get in the US.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com