Saturday, April 2, 2016

Madam Glam Purple Pink & MoYou London Tropical 02


Good morning everyone! I can't believe it's April already. I feel like this year is flying by. I have another beautiful gel polish from Madam Glam to share with you. This one is Madam Glam Purple Pink stamped using MoYou London Tropical 02 in Mundo de Unas Pastel Yellow & Neon Green. It had perfect application and coverage as usual. This is 2 easy coats. I adore shades like this, but in regular nail polish they're usually so quick to chip. I'm so happy I finally have this shade in a gel! You can purchase this gel polish here for $19.95.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com